What a phenomenal trip home. I have to say we have some of the best friends. Pouring rain, and still over 30 brave souls came out to bar crawl. I love you crazy people. Fourth of July was awesome, we ended up staying at the Marriott with Thomas and his way too good to be true girlfriend (seriously Thomas, she's too good for you. :) Was anyone else aware the Fourth of July is actually Cinco de Mayo at the Boulder Creek???? Seriously. So many naked children running around. My favorite things about Boulder still stand to be true:
Deli Zone Baby Kong, you are my hungover hero.
Rio margaritas should be consumed cautiously and only by those with livers of steel.
Nothing beats dollar bloody marys and mimosas at The Buff. Nothing.
Walnut Brewery fried chicken. Mmmmmmmm.
Parades of college girls. Ahhh sluts.
Catacombs is sure to get you the most drunk for the least amount of money.
Med Happy Hour tapas. I mean, my God. You make my life better.
The zip code guy has way too much time on his hands. But he did know Key Largo so, touche.
Apples to Apples can create new enemies and make new best friends all in the same game.
Lazy Dog rooftop is a sacred place.
I still suck at golf.
Champagne corks are dangerous little things.
The Flatirons are just so beautiful.








No comments:
Post a Comment